Your website represents who you are as a company
Many small business owners feel that it is not necessary to have a website because it is an expensive luxury. But having a website for your business acts as a portal so customers can learn more about your company, as well as research product information and determine if they want to do business with you. With that being said, a website for your business could help push your product, generate more traffic, and also put your brand out there. People use the Internet to research products and services before becoming a customer. Businesses that do not have a website have less credibility to consumers, so let us help make that first impression count!
PupHost offers affordable website designs that are clean, modern and user-friendly. We have the ability, creativity, the experience and the technical expertise to attract more traffic to your website. We understand that businesses often have a budget on how much they want to spend, that's why at PupHost, we offer our clients an affordable plan without sacrificing any features that they need the most. PupHost can give your business a chance to show why consumers should choose you over your competitors!
Web Design Packages
Let us help you through the entire process of designing from start to finish.
- 5 Pages (We add the contents supplied by you)
- Customize Existing WordPress Theme
- Install Required Plugins
- Mobile Responsive
- 5 Stock Photos Included ($50 value)
- Contact Form on Contact page
- Google Analytics Integration
- Initial SEO Set-up
- 1-hour (any) maintenance Included
- 3 service requests Included
- We start by making sure it is 'search engine friendly'. This includes applying global meta title, meta description. Due to Google's April 2015 announcement, websites that are mobile-friendly will be giving preferential ranking in searches, therefore all designs will include cross browser and device testing to ensure its responsiveness.
Professional (SEO included) -
Get your website SEO optimized for a higher chance of ranking on Google.
- All Standard package included
- Google Analytics Integration - You will have access to the complete Google Analytics dashboard
- Social Media Integration (Optional)
- Installation and set up for Yoast plugin ($69 value)
- Metadata (page titles, descriptions and keywords) analysis and creation
- Image optimization/compression - Help speed up your site
- Image ALT tags - The alt tag is used by screen readers. It is a browser used by blind and visually impaired people, to tell them what is on the image.
- SEO-friendly permalinks - URLs that contain meaningful keywords to page topics
- Link building - Search engines use those links to crawl your website. This help search engine discover new web pages and help determine how well a page should rank in their results
- Industry, competition and keyword analysis
- Ensure all content are well written and have substantial quality
- Ensure all contents contain keywords and phrases to be found by search engines
- SSL/HTTPS certificate (Only free if you host with us) - Used to keep sensitive information sent across the Internet encrypted. Google has announced that sites with SSL will give a minor ranking boost
- 301 redirect from old web pages
- Ensuring your website elements are SEO optimized
Questions? We got answers!
Yes! Your website will be mobile friendly. According to Marketing Landing, mobile (smart phones) traffics are now dominating more than half of top website's traffic. We only use Wordpress themes that are responsive to portable devices. Responsive web design (RWD) allows web design to be viewed in response to the size of the device the user is viewing with.
For the price on web design, giving you an estimated quote depends on variety of factors. Website design prices are calculated based on what you want to include on your site. These include but are not limited to:
- Setup of the design
- Processes that goes into planning and designing
- Number of pages needed
- Number of images and files provided by the client
- The size of contents provided by the client
- Extended PHP/MySQL Programming
- Specific features needed on the site
- Setup and process of going live
- Training on Wordpress
- Gather information
- Set-up and installation
- Designing and developing
- Testing and tweaking
- Push to live
The process depends on how big your website is and how soon all images, contents and information are received. A more accurate time will be given when estimating a price quote for your website. If all information are received, on average we can complete all projects within 1-4 weeks.
We accept credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
We are currently offering up to 50% off on our web design packages as our PupHost launch. Take advantage of this sale now. This offer expires December 31, 2017